The office is writing our new State Performance Plan (SPP). The SPP is the guiding compass for the next six years for the office. The SPP "sets the agenda" for our work and we need your input on our targets and goals. We want to reach as many of our stakeholders as possible. We would like for you to help us by sending the links out to as many of your teachers and family and community stakeholders as possible. This feedback will help us in determining important targets that will impact the future of our students.
- Parent Portal Please contact your school if you have issues related to parent portal.
- PowerSchool Parent Portal Acceptable Use Policy
- Powerschool Parent Portal Custody-Identification Form
- Powerschool Parent Portal Account Setup Instructions
- Request to Remove User Access to the Power School Parent Portal
- Request for change of Parent-Guardian Password for Parent Portal