Greenwood School District 52 Beliefs
- Children are our first priority in all decision making processes.
- All children should have equal access to a quality education addressing their individual needs.
- Children deserve the services of highly qualified instructional and support service personnel.
- Students benefit from a safe, orderly facility where a learning environment of mutual respect for diversity thrives.
- Stakeholder involvement from parents, community, and businesses partnerships ensures student success.
- All students will learn to read on grade level by the end of third grade and from fourth grade to high school read to learn content required to be college and career ready as required in South Carolina Read to Succeed legislation.
- Students will be college and career ready when graduating from high school.
- Each district employee is a valuable asset in educating children.
- Students learn best when they feel valued and their needs are met.